Largest Home Liquidation & Estate Auctions in New Jersey
Usually when people hear the term “estate auction” they picture someone selling precious antiques from a wealthy mansion. While that may have been true at one point in time, today’s estate auctions are used by homeowners to liquidate the content of any type of home including hoarder houses. Whether it’s a single estate auction or a multi-estate auction, home liquidation is an excellent option for homeowners looking to clean house quickly.
As the largest local auction house in Central New Jersey, Bodnar’s Auction has years of experience in helping property owners empty their hoarder houses. Our estate auction services have helped residents throughout Monroe Township and Franklin Township, NJ, empty their properties of everything from antique furniture to rare collectables. Whether you are looking to sell your valuable items in one of our antique auctions or toy auctions, our highly experienced and knowledgeable auctioneers will help you sell your valuables at the best prices.Read More
Generally, the process of a home liquidation entails selling your valuable possession to local, independent dealers and individuals. These estate sales are conducted on-site at your property and usually require your home to be staged to display your house’s contents. While home liquidations may seem like a great option for people looking to sell their house contents in a short period of time, they do not offer any guarantees that your items will actually sell.
Here are a few things you should consider before deciding to sell your items through an estate sale:
- There is usually minimal advertising which means few prospective buyers
- Some home liquidation companies lack the proper knowledge to appraise items accurately
- There is no way to be sure that liquidators running your estate sale are abiding by local laws and regulations
- Higher potential for theft and scammers
- If the liquidators can’t sell your items, you could be left with the stress of having to sell them yourself
What is an Estate Auction?
Unlike home liquidations, estate auctions allow you to easily sell your valuable possessions at better price points. When you work with a reputable auction house like Bodnar’s Auctions, you can reach more interested buyers by having your items displayed at both our auction house and online marketplace. You don’t have to worry about strangers entering your property because we will pick up everything you want to sell and store it in our million dollar facility until the items sell.
There are many reasons why people choose to sell their valuables through our estate auction rather than opting for an estate sale including:
- We have a large advertising budget that allows your items to be seen by more potential buyers
- We are fully insured so you don’t have to worry
- Our auctioneers have the knowledge and experience to accurately appraise your valuables
- We are backed by the New Jersey State Society of Auctioneers (NJSSA) and National Auctioneers Association (NAA) to protect you from scams and unlawful practices
- We provide you with a formal contract with an inventory and photo of your items
Why Should You Sell With Us?
As the largest auction house in Central New Jersey, Bodnar’s Auction has been helping property owners sell their valuable possessions for over 24 years. Our auctioneers have years of experience running both single estate auctions and multi-estate auctions in Monroe Township and Franklin Township, NJ and throughout the country. For more information on our next live estate auction in NJ call us at 1-866-349-7378 or fill out our contact form.